To Maintain the Heating System to the West End of the building for the period of time that the Main Heating Plant equipment was replaced. This was achieved by the use of Temporary Heating Plant equipment connected to the existing heating equipment.
|Name||Teesside University, Victoria Building|
|Main Contractor||Esh Construction|
|Desgin||Maval Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Ltd.|
|Desgin Remit||To provide an exposed industrial Installation effect|
- Liaison with Service Providers.
- Making Safe and Stripping Out Existing Services.
- Electrical Distribution.
- Containment Systems
- Power Distribution.
- Emergency Lighting.
- External Lighting.
- Fire Alarm System.
- Refuge and Assisted Alarm systems.
- Security System.
- Voice, Data and Wi-Fi System.
- Lightning Protection.
- Incoming Gas and Mains Cold Water Pipe Work.
- Packaged Heating Plant Facility.
- Low Temperature HW Heating System.
- Domestic Hot and Cold Water Services.
- Air Conditioning.
- Mechanical Ventilation.
- Natural Gas Services.
- Thermal Insulation.
- BMS control System.
- Above Ground Drainage.
- Testing and Commissioning.
- Client Demonstration and Instruction.
- Production of O+M manuals.